We invite you to our hidden oasis. It’s a bit different with one big room, 50 m2, and a 50 m2 big patio right outside. The beach is just 25 meters away and a restaurant only 120 seconds away. Check further directions at the bottom of the website.
The apartment has a lot of sunlight both inside and outside. Out on the patio there’s an outdoor shower and a big sun deck where you can sunbath. If you want to spend some time indoors we have TV, sofa and Wifi.
Linens and towels are included, as well as dvd-player, music player, microwave and convection oven.
- 4 guests
- 1 bedroom with 4 beds
- 2 toilets
- Washing machine
- AC / heater
- Minimum 5 nights.
- 5-7 nights: 45€ / night
- More than 7 nights: 40€ / night
- More than 30 nights: 35€ / night
- No extra cost for cleaning (but we are thankful if you tidy up a bit)
- No extra cost for more than 2 people, maximum 4 people.
- Check in after 15.00
- Check out before 10.00
- You pay at the arrival day or the day after (in cash or Paypal)
When you arrive
You will have help and information from my friends Rosario and Fernando. Her english is very good and she is born in Alojera. If something happens or if you want to ask something they will help you, as they are very kind and helpful. You can also contact me by WhatsUp.
- We strongly recommend you to rent a car – about 30 euro/day. If not, take a taxi – about 60 euro one way.
- It is also possible by bus – about 8 euro per person one way. The bus goes from the busstation in San Sebastian to Vallehermoso at 12:00 – Line 2. In Vallehermoso you have to change bus at the busstation. That bus goes 13:30 to Alojera – Line 5. It will take about 2 hours in total one way. Bus from Alojera goes around 06:30 and 14:30 Mo-Fr. The early one takes you all the way to San Sebastian (change in Vallehermoso). Remember to check the timetables in advance. guaguagomera.com
- Drive to the ocean in Alojera.
- Park close to the garage.
- Take about ten steps in the large unpainted stairs.
- Turn left and go down the narrow green stairs.
- The key will be in the door.
Good to know
- The washing machine is almost new but it starts with a few seconds delay. Check the red lamp in the middle of the pushbutton. Take out the plug and turn the water off when you don’t use it.
- Wifi password is written on the fridge.
- The mobile signal is really bad. Try outside the restaurant close to the shower. Sms works after a while but not mms.
- Before you lock yourself out (which is easy), have a look on the emergency construction on the door. Easy but useful.
- Download WhatsApp before you go to La Gomera. Then you can reach the rest of the world!